Hit Counter

6 Jul 2010

Counting My Blessings

The Kookaburra River Queen - I can never get enough of water and the views. My first river cruise. Wow! 

The weather is getting warmer, it's disappointing. It's too early, come on! Hmm. I wonder if I'll say the same in 3 weeks. I'll cross the bridge when I get to it.

Third week and third team outing. Each one different and special. Like RH said, the precedent has been set, I need something every week now. I could get used to this. No, really, I mean it. I could get used to this. My stomach already grumbles for DM's candies on evenings that he leaves work early.  

"I am happy", I said when I called a friend today. I was just going with the flow, enjoying all good stuff, a streak of stress but hell it feels good to just say it. Work is fantastic. The guys are sweet. Not to mention my friends from the good old days - every one of them celebrating what I am. It was totally worth it. 

Enough counting blessings. Time to go watch an hour of NCIS. Gibbs, McGee, Abby, Ducky, here I come...

No comments:

Post a Comment