Hit Counter

30 Oct 2009

Life Shouldn't Be A Journey To The Grave...

I don't know who deserves the credit for saying this but I find it really worth a mention.

Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive & well-preserved body
But rather skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, screaming "Woo Hoo"


I have it on my Office Communicator as a 'Note' and also on my signature. Not surprisingly, it seems to have caught quite a few people's attention. Guess what? It also got me a free beer date for next week. I can't help wondering how nice it would be if all my beer-loving friends made me this offer... I could have free beers for the rest of the year, without any worries. Greed strikes!

1 comment:

  1. Oh yea??!!! You don't want too much beer or you will end up with a beer belly :D

    ReplyDelete