Hit Counter

17 Oct 2009

No Excuses

It's been a while since I wrote anything. Twice I had something to say but time cheated me. Okay, I admit, I was a slacker. Just hoped I could blame 'time' and get away with it.

However, I've tried to keep the blog alive with some links that I'd like to re-visit someday and which I hope will be useful for anyone who cares. Okay, again, another excuse.

Someone told me today that I do that a lot these days. Make excuses, I mean. I can't, for the life of me, figure what made the person say that for I always hated the very word. Now I see it. Sigh!

This is a frail attempt to break the silence. A long weekend up ahead, Diwali celebrations, cricket match with the boys... I have enough things to write home and maybe I will.

Only time will tell. It all comes down to time, doesn't it? So, I wasn't really making an excuse. Time is the root cause of all. Phew!

No comments:

Post a Comment