Hit Counter

29 Nov 2009

Early To Rise

I woke up at 5 one morning and took Lucky out for a walk. The sun was still on it's way up and it was dark outside. And misty. So beautiful! It made me wonder why I do not do this everyday.

I woke up at 6 this morning and moved some furniture around while the maid worked. My place looks different now. So refreshing! It made me wonder why I do not do this everyday.

Early mornings are such a great start to the day. The world looks so beautiful. Less people, less noise. More opportunities to enjoy the beauty of nature. Why do I not do this everyday?

It gives me more time in my day. More things to get done, less things pile up. It gives me more instances of spending time with my dear ones. Why do I not do this everyday?

Next on plan: Cycle to work tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

1 comment: