Hit Counter

26 Dec 2009

Colour Colour Which Colour

Blue. I had a fixation on the colour blue for many years. I woke up one day and found that all my clothes were blue and I had nothing else to wear but blue. What do you do when you're feeling blue and you need some colour in your clothes?

I switched to green. It was not intentional, just that I woke up one day and decided I had too many blues. I was hoping to get over my fixation but I only managed to get over blue! Green bedroom walls, green bedsheets, green clothes and so on...

For the last couple of months, I find myself leaning towards red and shades of red (if you could call brown that). Red clothes for the husband for his birthday, red trousers, red shoes, read ear-rings for myself, etc. When I need to pick my clothes, I find myself reaching out to brown tops and tees all the time. How much longer?

I wait for the day I will fix upon black. I badly need black clothes - a tee, a pair of jeans, a short gown, a dress, a skirt, a blouse, shoes, footwear and the list goes on. Black, black, black, I need black!

Oh wait, I need some white too. White tops, white jeans, white footwear, white bags, etc. Maybe I need a B&W fixation. No! That would be so boring.

Help! Fixation, get off of me! Help! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment