Hit Counter

25 Jun 2009

A Blog that died an early death

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

My daily digest

http://bumblebee-digest.blogspot.com/

Saturday, June 20, 2009

Day 4

I learnt a new word today. Mosey!

Twitter Tees Tweet

Who needs friends when one can have followers?

Friday, June 19, 2009

Day 3

O Solitude! If I must with thee dwell, let it not be among the jumbled heap...

To know or not to know

To have loved and lost is better than to never have loved at all. Whoever said this has not heard of ignorance being bliss. Get a life!

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Welcome aboard

32 of you have invites to quip in my blog. Looking forward to all your wisecracks & witticism :)

Day 2

Whenever anything goes wrong, it's always the environment's fault!

Leaped first... then looked

Today I looked forward to something with dread and discovered that I was wrong.

Day 1

Day of the week to sob and wail loudly

No comments:

Post a Comment